The following Work-Study Job Postings are available:
WORK STUDY – FALL 2018
Main Criteria for Work Study Assignments:
- Work study assignments will be made according to the needs of the University, not the students.
- Work study assignments are made by semester.
- There’s a limit to the number of work study students that can work at the University.
- No work study student can work more than 20 hours per week.
- Student needs to have completed the registration process for the current semester.
- Work study students need to have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Work study students need to carry a course load of at least 6 credit hours.