Early Enrollment is for You!
Deadline: July 1, 2020
Benefits to Early Enrollment (1st time BUA Students):
- $500 new degree student scholarship (minimum 12 hours or more)
- $200 early enrollment scholarship (minimum of 12 hours or more)
- Early access to enroll in classes
- A unique BUA t-shirt!
- Credit of $25 application fee to your student account
Steps to Early Enrollment:
- STEP 1: Apply for admission here.
- For questions about completing your application for admission, contact Mary Ranjel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-721-1396.
- STEP 2: If eligible, apply for federal financial aid (FAFSA) here.
- For questions about eligibility or assistance completing your FAFSA application, contact Araceli Acosta. You can reach her at email@example.com or 1-800-721-1396.
- STEP 3: Once you’re accepted to the university, enroll in classes!
- You can enroll immediately after acceptance and choose your classes before they fill up!
- Advisors will be ready and available to enroll you.
- To complete enrollment, make a non-refundable $200 payment on your account. You can do this online, in-person or by phone. We accept all major credit cards, checks or cash.